Hawley is a community that provides exceptional opportunities to raise a family. We have three young children who are getting an exceptional
education and are engaged in many extra curricular activities. The location is perfect as it is close to the lakes area and to Fargo-Moorhead. [map it] Hawley offers a small town atmosphere with big city goals. We are very happy with our decision of moving to Hawley. I would recommend moving here to anyone who is looking for a smaller area to raise their children.
Jana & Paul Thompson
Live in Hawley MN
Check the Our Businesses page for more information about realtors
and builders who work here in Hawley.
View Hawley area realtors and developers
- Close to the lakes — great fishing and water sports are
just a few minutes away.
- Great golf at the Hawley Golf and Country Club.
- A short commute to the Fargo-Moorhead area—less than
30 minutes to most FM locations.
- Great restaurants, a full-service grocery store, a library,
and two convenience stores.
- Wide streets, with new developments being built alongside established,
well-kept existing neighborhoods—and all the city services
you’d expect from a larger city.
- Friendly people who still care about their neighbors live among
our four city parks.
- Eight churches in or near Hawley.
- We have strong, supportive Civic Groups like the Hawley Jaycees,
the Hawley Lions, and the Hawley Women of Today.
- Youth sports—baseball, swimming, and much more including
FM Athletics—and we’re home to the annual Hawley
Rodeo Fest held every year in June.
- Hawley Municipal Airport—you can even fly your small
- DAY CARE - There are many daycare providers to choose from
- HOSPITAL / MEDICAL - Merit Care has a clinic location to serve
you in Hawley.
for your FREE packet of community information.
See all of Hawley with one click - aerial map view