Hawley is a community that provides exceptional opportunities to raise a family. We have three young children who are getting an exceptional
education and are engaged in many extra curricular activities. The location is perfect as it is close to the lakes area and to Fargo-Moorhead. [map it] Hawley offers a small town atmosphere with big city goals. We are very happy with our decision of moving to Hawley. I would recommend moving here to anyone who is looking for a smaller area to raise their children.
Jana & Paul Thompson
Work In Hawley
Check the Our Businesses page for more information about commercial
realtors and banks here in Hawley.
- Talk to us about our success stories! Over the past five years several
new businesses have started in (or relocated to) Hawley — with great
- Busy Highway 10 traffic. Over 10,000 vehicles pass through Hawley
every single day…even more during the busy summer lake season.
- Just 22 minutes to the Fargo-Moorhead area, just 20 minutes to Detroit
Lakes and less than 10 minutes to many of the busiest Minnesota lake communities.
- Dependable, fast Internet service, phone service, FEDEX, UPS, and cable
television. Office supply stores are just a short drive away — your
business won’t miss a thing locating in Hawley.
- Fly your own plane as part of your business? Hawley has its
own airport, with hanger space available.
- Our high quality of life means a dependable, educated workforce for your
- Great commercial lots are available now in high-traffic locations.
- Learn more about TIF
- Learn more about JOBZ
Learn more about Hawley by visiting the City of Hawley website.
for your FREE packet of community information.
See all of Hawley with one click - aerial map view